link friday

So, here's the first iteration of Link Friday. Yippee!

I'm currently in the process of researching and making snazzy little business cards for this here site. But of course, I won't be getting standard, cheap business cards. I must promote my eco-friendly site on eco-friendly paper. Today's collection of links is websites I've found through this research! Unless otherwise noted, I haven't used these sites for orders – just come across them in research.

 
Image: Fiverr handmade business card with address label, rubber stamp and corrugated cardboard.

  • Moo. Moo's recycled paper stock is 100% recycled and recyclable. It's also made with wind power and free of harmful chemicals. (Side note: I've used Moo to make custom Christmas cards a few years, and I always choose their eco-paper envelopes. They're a lovely, grainy unbleached-paper brownish shade.)
  • Eco-Swag. Eco-Swag features seed paper business cards. These puppies are printed with water-based inks and have uncrushed seeds in the paper fibers. They are fully plantable!
  • Botanical Paperworks. They've also got seed paper business cards. And a super-cute website.
  • Greener Printer. Greener Printer has FSC-certified, recycled paper for their business card printing. I'm loving their kraft board style paper, since it reminds me of a bulletin board. They also use only vegetable and soy-based, zero VOC inks.
  • VistaPrint. VistaPrint's recycled paper is 100% post-consumer recycled.

Happy Friday! Be sure to do something green this weekend! I'll be taking my new bike out for a (16-mile-ish) spin tonight and can't wait! 


http://www.ecocajun.blogspot.com/2012/09/link-friday.html

No comments

Back to Top